Amrit Rose De Saignee 2020
Raspberry and strawberry on the nose. Sweet fruit and sherbet on the palate, with balanced natural acidity.
- Vineyard: Shoreham, Mornington Peninsula. Non-irrigated vineyard.
- Bottled: March 2021. Can be cellared to 2026
- Winemaking: Pinot noir rose with 5 days of skin contact. Wild yeast fermentation in old French oak, unfinned, unfiltered and minimal sulphur additions
- Alcohol %: 13.4%
Out of stock
Warning! Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offense
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500)