Amrit Pinot Gris 2022 (Skin Contact)
Bergamot tea, cardamom and blood orange on the nose. Savoury and textural.
- Vineyard: Shoreham, Mornington Peninsula
- Bottled: March 2022. Can be cellared to 2027
- Winemaking: Indigenous yeast fermentation, unfinned, unfiltered & minimal sulphur.
- Alcohol %: 13.5%
Out of stock
Special Case Price
Warning! Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offense
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500)