Amrit Chardonnay 2020
Grapefruit and melon on the nose. Fresh zippy acidity, savoury and a long minerally finish.
- Vineyard: Red Hill South, Mornington Peninsula
- Bottled: March 2021. Can be cellared to 2026
- Winemaking: Indigenous yeast fermentation in old French oak barrels, unfinned, unfiltered & minimal sulphur.
- Alcohol %: 13.8%
Special Case Price
Warning! Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offense
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500)